Thursday 30 October 2008

Tuesday 28th October 2008

Bad day today. Didn't sleep well, and now I feel really quite low. Struggling to get out of bed. Poppy is being fantastic, making me smile, feeding and then going back to sleep for a while.

We are supposed to go to our neighbours today, but I just cant face it! I just feel like hibernating for the day.

Spoke to Tanya on the phone, and on her way back from ASDA she popped in to make sure I was OK. What would I do without my friends! I have a few really good ones now, and I count my blessing for them.

We had a chat about everything, and this makes me feel better. We didn't talk about anything in particular, but was nice to ramble on about nothing.

I think I was missing Simon a lot, and once we picked him up from the station, I was fine!

My Manager from work popped in tonight too. She wanted to drop off the letter agreeing my going back to work date and hours.

Pie, mash and peas for dinner! One of our favourites! Then off to bed, as I am knackered!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment