Thursday 30 October 2008

Monday 27th October 2008

We all went to Trish's house today. However, I had to be home by 3pm as we were expecting ASDA delivery of the weekly food shopping.

I was recommended a website that compares Tesco, ASDA, Ocado and Sainsbury's. All you do is shop online as normal, and it tells you which one is cheaper that week! It also flags up if there is a cheaper alternative! This is a godsend at the moment, what with the credit crunch and me being on lower maternity pay.

Also, I received a text from Mothercare to say that our travel cot was going to be delivered today! Yeah right! It never turned up and there was no card through the door!!!!

The shopping eventually came at 4.40pm.

Simon called us to say he was leaving work, and walking to the station. He gets there to find that there has been a fatal on the line between Reading and Basingstoke and all trains have been cancelled! I suggested that he goes back into Reading and buys clean underwear, shirt and toiletries and goes to his Mum's for the night!

The line will be closed for hours, so he does go to his Mum's for the night. It is horrible here at home without him, and Poppy and I miss Daddy a lot!

I was up every hour that night, not being able to sleep very well without Simon beside me!

No comments:

Post a Comment