Thursday 16 October 2008

Wednesday 15th October 2008



Today is the first day for ages that we don't have anything planned!

I need to go into town to do a few things, but apart from that, we have a clear day!

We get into town for about 10.45am, then go to boots and a few other window shopping places!

I introduced Poppy to Schuh! My favorite shoe shop. I showed her around and picked up a few shoes for her to appreciate, and then we decided on my Christmas present from Simon and then we thought we had better go, as I was hanging around and talking to Poppy a bit too much and we were getting funny looks!!!!

Then we went to Starbucks for a coffee and a skinny blueberry muffin, and then home!


A friend from college came round to our just after lunch, it was really nice to see him again! It has been 14 years!!! A how time flies!!! We spent a good couple of hours catching up on what we have all been up to.

He told me about his wife and 18 month old son, and we swapped baby stories! I cant believe we are all grown up and have families of our own! Who would have thought it 14 years ago!

One he had gone, Poppy and I had a chill out afternoon in front of the TV. Poppy insisted on watching Something Special and In the Night Garden!!! They are Poppy's 2 favorite kiddie programmes at the moment!

Simon was in London for the day and his train was due in at 6.45pm. I had my Tutor calling at 7pm, and I had to drop of my works forms to my Manager around 7.30pm!!!! how the hell was I going to juggle all this! Oh I was also cooking a dinner, and feeding Poppy too!!!!

Right, this is how I managed it all! I emailed Tutor to postpone, went to get Simon, home by 7.05pm to a message on phone from Tutor! I phoned her back to arrange to speak in morning. Prepared veg for dinner and pot onto hob. Gave Poppy to Simon to feed and I went round to Manager's house for 30 mins! Came home to a fed Poppy and finished off the dinner!!!

Thank God I am woman and can multi-task!!!!!

Phew what a day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment