Monday 8 December 2008

from then until now!


I have been so busy lately, that I am finding it increasingly hard to keep up with a daily blog!

I am therefore going to update it every so often when we have a lot to talk about.

Poppy is doing great! She wears her arm for a little bit every day that I remember, and is not phased by it at all! In fact, I think she like bopping me with it!!!

We have stared Waterbabies swimming lessons, and have just had out 3rd session, where we are now putting Poppy under the water for a few seconds. She now has the kicking action to perfection and is starting to like being in the pool.

She still weighs 15lb 8.5oz, and has not put on any weight for 2 weeks. We are not worried, but it does mean she is ready for weaning! So I have cooked a load of veg including, parsnips, sweet potato, carrot, onion, red pepper and a portion of chicken and blended them all up into a puree, and surprisingly Poppy loves it!

I am trying to blend up what ever we have so she gets used to adult food rather than baby jars all the time.

Here are some pics of her now, and I will update again around Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment