Monday 3 November 2008

Monday 3rd November 2008

Today was going to be our weekly meeting with the girls. However poor Heidi has been poorly and we cancelled.

Trish was busy with the Christening next Saturday so she could not come, and Kathie was feeling poorly too.

Tanya was off to Tesco's, so she said she would pop in after, and Rowena said she would come on over anyway!

It was the first time we had met baby Ethan who is now 5 weeks old and 9lb 3oz! He is so tiny and gorgeous and I cant remember Poppy being so small!!!! Although i know she was!! Funny isn't it? How you forget so much. I hate that, you get so caught up with everything that when you actually stop and try to remember, you cant!

Poppy is growing up so fast and I want her to stay a perfect, innocent baby forever, and I want to keep looking after her and protecting her.

If nothing else, it has made me realise what my Mum must have gone through over the years!!! Christ I was horrible sometimes!!! Sorry xxx

Anyway, I'm getting far too serious!!!!

Jumping back to this morning, Poppy and I got back from dropping Simon off at 6.30am. Poppy woke up for feed at 7.30am, where she had 1 spoon of rice and 6oz of milk. As I was burping her she did a really big burp and then projectile vomited down my back and over the sofa!! It went everywhere! I have to change all my clothes!! However, another milestone for Poppy to tick of - she was dry!!!! Must be an art to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment