Wednesday 8 October 2008

Tuesday 7th October 2008

We took Simon to the train station today. It was the first time in a week! Boy was it tough getting up at 6am again!

So, we came home and tried to have a sleep. Poppy, however, had other ideas! She wanted a feed at 7am, and then eventually fell asleep whilst I was having a shower.

She woke up at 10.30am just in time for her 11am feed.

We were going to an old friends today. I haven't seen her for 6 years!

I thought I would change Poppy before we go, and then put her in the car seat ready to run out the door! Poppy then decided to do the biggest poo ever! We had to rush upstairs and change her again! Even as I was changing her it was still coming out!!!!!

About 15 mins later we were ready to run out the door! We were now running 20 mins late!

We eventually arrived at my friends house and meet her 2 year old little boy. He is adorable and so well behaved!

We had a lovely afternoon, catching up and swapping tips! Before we knew it, it was time to leave to get Simon from the train station.

We had such a great afternoon, and hope to see Jen, Steve and Oliver again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment