Friday 15 August 2008

Friday 15th August 2008


Today has been a stay at home day!

I have been up since 3am. Poppy needed feeding, and by the time I settled her down is was 4.15am, and not really worth going back to bed! I have to be up at 5.45am to take Simon to the train station! I know, I know, you must think I am all mad! Well, I am! Also I love Simon very much, and would do anything for him!

So, in my few hours before my taxi services were needed I managed to clean the kitchen and iron a fair few of Simon's shirts! Although I do have loads more to do!! Urgh!

Our friend Julie Baker and her son Charlie came to visit us in the afternoon, which was really nice. Charlie is so cute and well behaved! I hope Poppy took notes! We had a good gossip and caught up on all things happening at work whilst I am not there!

Whilst we were gossiping, Poppy decided to for the first time (for me) suck her thumb all on her own! I had to take a picture of it!

Now we are waiting for Simon to let us know when his train is due to arrive at Southampton! It's running late.

Hopefully, he will look after Poppy for the evening, so I can get some sleep! You never know, he may even cook dinner!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment