Friday 4 March 2011

Race for Life - 24th July 2011 Portsmouth

Hi Everyone! 

I have been bullied/encourgaged by my Manager at work, who is doing it too, to running/walking/crawling 5k for the Race for Life in order to raise money for Cancer Research.  I am sure you are all aware this is a subject very close to all our hearts, and I will be doing my best to complete it in memory of my Dad in Law, Rob.

Please dig deep and sponsor me.  I know it is tough times at the moment, but if we can raise just a little bit, you never know it may help find a cure!

If you all fancy a right laugh, you could all come down to Portsmouth and have a good laugh at me crawling over the finish line!  That in itself is worth at least a fiver!

Many thanks in advance for all your support! 

PS, please be at the finish line with pizza and jelly babies!!!  That should make me run faster!!  he he  or chocolate cake or biscuits or cookies, or anything that is bad for me!  Ta x

Here is the link you need to sponsor me:

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jobutler50?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=newsfeed&utm_campaign=editpage

No comments:

Post a Comment