Sunday 14 September 2008

Saturday & Sunday 13/14th September 2008

This weekend has been a quiet one, as Simon has a cold and I have the start of one. Poppy seems better than she has all week.

We had a day at home on Saturday, with only me going to Tesco's!

Sunday we went into West Quay for 11am, and did a bit of shopping and lunch. Then we came home to have a quiet afternoon.

Poppy and I had a nice chat to Nanny and Grampy via skype this afternoon. We had to say hello and goodbye, as they are off on a nice 2 week holiday tomorrow!!!

We have our weekly meeting tomorrow, but I don't think Poppy and I are going to go. I don't want to pass our germs on to anyone, and as I think Poppy is better than earlier in the week I don't want her to get any new germs. She has her injections this Thursday coming and I need her to be well, as she is already 3 weeks behind!!!! I will really miss not being with the group tomorrow, but Poppy has to come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment