Saturday 6 September 2008

Saturday 6th September 2008

Poppy is 3 months old today! Can you believe it! I will have to be going back to work before we know it!

Poppy has started chatting away to everyone now, and looks at you when you talk to her and smiles all the time!

Each morning, when I go into her room and look down at her, she smiles up at me, and I have to say that is the best thing ever! It makes me smile and all warm inside when she smiles at me. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that she depends on me for everything, and she loves me unconditionally!

I must remember all these feelings, as no doubt when she is a grumpy teenager she will regularly tell me she hates me!!! lol

Anyway, just a nice quiet day today. Simon is home and we are just spending time together.

I have just put Poppy to bed after another big feed, and I am watching her on our monitor we have. The arm has just gone up, which means she is fast asleep!

Here is a picture of Poppy in her Bumbo!


No comments:

Post a Comment