Monday 22 September 2008

Monday 22nd September 2008

Today is Simon's last day off! :-((

We had a bit of a lie in this morning and then made our way into West Quay for 11am, after Poppy's 10am feed.

We got all our errands done and then went for lunch in John Lewis (omelette's).

We have treated ourselves to new mugs from John Lewis! Oh we know how to live!!! They were a bargain at £1 each!!!

We also bought Poppy a tank top, jeans and a stripey baby grow! Its funny how every time we go out we end up buying Poppy something!!! I cant remember the last time I bought something for me???

We then trundled home for a relaxing afternoon. Well, Poppy and I did, Simon mowed the lawns and then I cut his hair!

As I type this, I can't believe we lead such an exciting life!!!!

OK, Poppy news!!!

She is guzzling her 8oz each time she feeds, and I have to ask the Health Visitor what we do when that is not enough to keep her going 4 hours!!!! We are giving her the maximum it says on the milk formula!!!!

She is also taking much more interest in what we eat and follows you around the room with her eyes!!!! She is also nearly rolling over!

No comments:

Post a Comment