Friday 25 March 2011

Friday - iPad 2 Day

So, its a lovely sunny day in London town, what else is there to do but sit in a queue in Covent Garden and wait for the iPad 2 to be launched!!!

I am sitting outside the Covent Garden Apple store in anticipation of the UK launch of the iPad 2! They start selling them from 5pm, as I write this blog entry it is just coming up to 12pm so I have a few more hours yet, however the first few have been ok. As mentioned it's a lovely day, the sun is shining it's about 18 degrees and the only danger is getting a little sunburnt!

Yes, its a little mad, however it's not just me, there is approx 150 people in front of me and some have been here since last night. There are lots of Apple staff already about handing out water and trying to answer questions.






This scene is being repeated around the world. The queue in Regents Street started at 7am yesterday and in Sydney it's the biggest queues they have ever seen!






I have my iPad and iPhone to keep me company which is connected to the free WiFi at the Apple store, so I am connected to the outside world and I can tell you all how mad I am!!













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment