Friday 4 September 2009

Ikea, Southampton

Yes this is a surprise one. Firstly it's at an Ikea and secondly it was actually a good breakfast!!

Ikea advertise there breakfast as a 99p breakfast. Now there are a few catches to that, you have to have a Family Card and it is Monday to Friday. But I was aware of this so no points deducted!

I paid £2.49 for a 9 item breakfast which comprised of two sausages, two hash browns, two rashers of bacon, tomato, scrambled eggs and baked beans. Yes it was pre heated and under the lights but it was very hot and plenty of it.

I can't say there was much wrong with it, a fried egg would of been nicer and the hash browns had too much onions in them, but all in all a pretty good breakfast.

I am going to score it as a 7.5 out of 10!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment